| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lake Placid, Ny in June is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in June is 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly arid. Circa 96.5mm (3.8in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 15:15 long and the longest day is 15:30 long with an average length of 15:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Lake Placid, Ny June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Lake Placid, Ny, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Lake Placid, Ny:
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 111.5 kms (69.3 miles) NE
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 116.2 kms (72.2 miles) NE
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 69.2 kms (43 miles) ENE
- Cornwall, Vt, Usa - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) ESE
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 126.5 kms (78.6 miles) ESE