| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lake Placid, Ny in July is very mild at 17.9 °C (64.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 98mm (3.9in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:40 long and the longest day is 15:27 long with an average length of 15:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Lake Placid, Ny July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Lake Placid, Ny, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Lake Placid, Ny:
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 111.5 kms (69.3 miles) NE
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 116.2 kms (72.2 miles) NE
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 69.2 kms (43 miles) ENE
- Cornwall, Vt, Usa - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) ESE
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 126.5 kms (78.6 miles) ESE