| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lake Placid, Ny in January is cold at -9.5 °C (14.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -3.6 °C (25.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -15.5 °C (4.1 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 54.9mm (2.2in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 8:54 long and the longest day is 9:44 long with an average length of 9:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Lake Placid, Ny January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Lake Placid, Ny, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Lake Placid, Ny:
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 111.5 kms (69.3 miles) NE
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 116.2 kms (72.2 miles) NE
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 69.2 kms (43 miles) ENE
- Cornwall, Vt, Usa - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) ESE
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 126.5 kms (78.6 miles) ESE