| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lake Placid, Ny in December is cold at -6.6 °C (20.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.1 °C (30 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12.1 °C (10.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry. Just 71.1mm (2.8in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 8:50 long and the longest day is 9:04 long with an average length of 8:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Lake Placid, Ny December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Lake Placid, Ny, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Lake Placid, Ny:
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 111.5 kms (69.3 miles) NE
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 116.2 kms (72.2 miles) NE
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 69.2 kms (43 miles) ENE
- Cornwall, Vt, Usa - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) ESE
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 126.5 kms (78.6 miles) ESE