| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lake Placid, Ny in August is very mild at 16.8 °C (62.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry. Circa 113.3mm (4.5in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:15 long and the longest day is 14:38 long with an average length of 13:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Lake Placid, Ny August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lake Placid, Ny, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lake Placid, Ny:
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 111.5 kms (69.3 miles) NE
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 116.2 kms (72.2 miles) NE
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 69.2 kms (43 miles) ENE
- Cornwall, Vt, Usa - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) ESE
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 126.5 kms (78.6 miles) ESE